Wednesday, October 23, 2002

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! we're getting our first snow of the season today!

And I love it.

Some people can't stand the stuff, but I don't see what's so bad about it. Keeps things interesting. At least most people in Nebraska know how to drive on the stuff. It takes quite a bit of snow, and more importantly wind, for them to call off school, close down town, and shut down the highways. Fortunately, the wind hasn't been too bad today.

I'm more than ready for this. Summer was unbearably hot and dry at times, made more uncomfortable by having a cast on my arm during the hottest 6 weeks of it. So when it comes to snow -- bring it on!

other than that, work's been pretty boring lately. although we have an election coming up in two weeks. That'll be fun. Tonight I have youth group. Next week, I'll be running the show. Which is a little nerve racking, considering we've had in excess of 200 kids coming every week to what we call free life

No comments: