Friday, January 01, 2010

All Tied Up

I realize I was a pretty terrible blogger in 2009, although I was tweeting more (@stevewhitenews). I resolve in 2010 to pursue more creative ideas, specifically writing more for fun.

Last year, I wore a different tie on the air each day until St. Patrick's Day, when I donned my shamrock tie I got in Ireland. But unless you were really paying attention, you wouldn't have noticed that I went that long without a repeat.

So at my wife Sara's prompting, I'm going to try it again this year and see how long I can go without repeating. But this time I'm going to chronicle it for you here!

I'll start with my New Year's Eve tie, worn on the news 12/31/09.





Style: Striped
Colors: Blue, White
Width: Standard
Shirt: Light blue
Jacket: Navy blue

No comments: